Gifts made to Hazel Green Academy Life Long Learning Center, such as gifts of cash, stock, real property, memorial contributions and Estate related gifts are tax deductible in accordance with 501(c)(3) Non-profit status.
Gifts, estate related gifts, and checks should be made out to:
Hazel Green Academy Life Long Learning Center
Seven things you can do to help
HGA Life Long Learning Center
- Tell your friends about us!
- Have your groups use the facilities.
- Become a volunteer or ambassador.
- Become a friend of Hazel Green Academy Life Long Learning Center through a financial contribution.
- Sponsor the renovation of an individual Dorm room as a memorial to a former Hazel Green Academy student. Contact us for details.
- Help us with one of the projects on our wish list.
- Planned giving: Leave a gift in your will for the Hazel Green Academy Life Long Learning Center.
Major Funding Needs: It is truly a miracle how far we have come. However, we do have a long way to go. Our priority list includes –
New windows in the Administration building, Theater upgrade, Electrical modernization, Heating and Cooling modernization, Funding to compensate Staff and Employee salaries.
Other Funding Needs: We have numerous ongoing administrative and facility upkeep expenditures. Our list includes –
Copier, Computers for the computer lab, Tables, Chairs, Comforters and mattresses for beds.